Last Updated April 4, 2022
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personal Information You Provide:
- Identification Information: we may collect your name, email address, company name, and phone number through the Site or through our social media platforms.
- Communication Information: we may collect any information included in your communications with us.
Internet Activity Information: When you visit the Site, the following information we may automatically log the following information:
- Device Information: the manufacturer and model, operating system, IP address, and unique identifiers of the device, as well as the browser you use to access the Site. The information we collect may vary based on your device type and settings.
- Usage Information: information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities. We may use Fathom, a web analytics service provided by Conva Ventures Inc. (“Conva”) to help collect and analyze Usage Information. For more information on how Conva uses this information, click here.
The following technologies may be used to collect Internet Activity Information:
- Cookies, which are text files stored on your device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in the browser to help you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, enable functionality, help us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitate online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
2) PERSONAL INFORMATION USE
We use your personal information for:
Site Delivery, including to provide, operate, maintain, and secure the Site.
Communicating with You, including to:
- send you updates about administrative matters such as changes to our terms or policies; and
- provide user support, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Site Improvement, including to:
- improve the Site and create new features;
- personalize your experience; and
- create and derive insights from de-identified and aggregated information.
Marketing and Advertising: we and our advertising partners may use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, including:
- Direct Marketing: to send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email and other means.
Compliance and Protection, including to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
3) PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with:
- Service Providers: including hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, customer relationship management and customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store personal information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Professional Advisors: such as lawyers and accountants where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render to us.
- Business Transaction Recipients: such as counterparties and others assisting with a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, asset sale, or similar transaction, and with a successor or affiliate as part of or following that transaction.
- Government Authorities: we do not volunteer your personal information to government authorities or regulators, but we may disclose your personal information where required to do so for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above.
Our Site is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. Pace does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 provided personal information to Pace please contact us and we will delete that information.
5) LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We use reasonable technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and you use the Site at your own risk.
7) YOUR CHOICES
Update or Correct Personal Information: You can contact us and request any updates or corrections needed to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete.
Opt Out of Marketing Communications: You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in any marketing communication we send you. Please note, however, that you may continue to receive communications as described in the Communicating with You section after opting out of marketing communications.
Limit Online Tracking: Here are some of the ways you can limit online tracking:
- Block Cookies: Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Use the following links to learn more about how to control cookies and online tracking through your browser: Firefox; Chrome; Microsoft Edge; Safari
- Platform Opt-Outs. The following advertising platforms offer opt-out features that let you opt out of use of your information for interest-based advertising: Google opt-out, LinkedIn opt-out
Note that the above opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised so you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Do Not Track. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals. Learn more about "Do Not Track" here.
9) CONTACT US